- — PLOS Medicine (@PLOSMedicine)Wed, Dec 11 2013 16:01:19Looking forward to #MHTFPLOS Year 2 Celebration and Year 3 CfP discussion. Join the event here: http://us1.campaign-archive1.com/?u=12f07785d047d1f4eb7414fb2&id=160d8be1b8 …
- — john snow, inc (JSI) (@JSIhealth)Wed, Dec 11 2013 16:01:59
- — PLOS Medicine (@PLOSMedicine)Wed, Dec 11 2013 16:24:43Read the Cynthia Stanton @PLOSMedicine paper about the effect of Prophylactic Oxytocin by Injection on PPH: http://www.ploscollections.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pmed.1001524;jsessionid=79C39D2FAE209070B6160492C0935C1C … #mhtfplos
- — Bill Mitchell (@bmitch)Wed, Dec 11 2013 17:14:16
- — Bill Mitchell (@bmitch)Wed, Dec 11 2013 16:37:16Stunning stat of the day: 20% of 5 million babies born in Nigeria each year are delivered by women with NO ONE else in the room. #MHTFPLOS
Improving Maternal Health: Insights from around the world
A celebration of the MHTF-PLOS collection of open-access maternal health research. The authors on the panel included Suneth Buddhika Agampodi, Nosakhare G. Orobaton, and Cynthia K. Stanton.
byMaternal Health Task Force122 Views