- — Citizens Advice (@CAB_wa)Thu, Jul 23 2015 01:20:29Three lawyers in our Perth office today, plus one in Midland and one in Kwinana. Our staff get around a bit. All are fully booked. #CABLive
- — Citizens Advice (@CAB_wa)Thu, Jul 23 2015 00:39:20Maybe the staff from CAB in W Australia can be seconded to Spain,at least we'd be okay with the weather :) #CABLive https://twitter.com/CitzAdviceSpain/status/623963305149923328 …
- — Citizens Advice SSW (@staffswcab)Wed, Jul 22 2015 19:02:16
- — CitizensAdviceBureau (@CitzAdviceSpain)Wed, Jul 22 2015 21:15:08#CABLive. 23.15 still working and temperature outside has dropped to 38ºC after reaching a high today of 42ºC on the Costa del Sol.
- — CitizensAdviceBureau (@CitzAdviceSpain)Wed, Jul 22 2015 21:10:19#CABLive We proved information and advice to numerous UK residents who are holiday home owners or wish to relocate.
- — CitizensAdviceBureau (@CitzAdviceSpain)Wed, Jul 22 2015 21:08:20#CABLive We provide information on our website to enable residents and nonresident property owners make their own annual tax declarations.
- — CAB Ipswich (@IpswichCAB)Wed, Jul 22 2015 18:38:54
- — Barnsley CAB (@BarnsleyCAB)Wed, Jul 22 2015 18:18:15Great article re impact of Citizens Advice service - real value for money: http://www.theguardian.com/voluntary-sector-network/2015/jul/22/how-citizens-advice-shows-it-is-good-value-for-money?CMP=share_btn_tw … #CABLive
The great story of our #hashtag #CABLive campaign 20 to 24 July 2015
#cablive is a campaign about #CitizensAdvice to show the world what they do , and why they are worth it.
byMid &East Antrim CAB185 Views