- — Nicholas Meyerson (@nrmeyerson)Tue, Aug 01 2017 04:01:45Back from #MolEvol2017, so back to virology/immunology for now. cGAS in micronuclei!? No DNA is safe. https://twitter.com/nature/status/892192175609569280 …
- — Nicholas Meyerson (@nrmeyerson)Mon, Jul 31 2017 05:45:50#MolEvol2017 has officially come to an end. The best part of teaching here is seeing the added glow in students' eyes. Happy trees. <3
- — Anna L Kretzschmar (@hydra_hamster)Sun, Jul 30 2017 18:35:38To all of you #MolEvol2017 peeps I didn't get to say goodbye to - thank you for one hell of a ride, safe travels and hope to see you soon 💛
- — Conor Meehan (@con_meehan)Sun, Jul 30 2017 18:35:06
- — Danielle Gruen (@daniellegruen)Sun, Jul 30 2017 15:41:05
- — Nicholas Meyerson (@nrmeyerson)Sun, Jul 30 2017 00:58:49Species delimitation heats up the last night lecture of #MolEvol2017. There will be no lack of discussion at the bar tonight.
- — Nicholas Meyerson (@nrmeyerson)Sat, Jul 29 2017 21:21:10The official graduation ceremony at #MolEvol2017. So proud of all my students! https://twitter.com/SarthokR/status/891405381804711937 …
- — Danielle de Carle (@danielledecarle)Sat, Jul 29 2017 18:25:20"Success? Failure? Depression? Anxiety? It's all a part of phylogenetics." - Scott Edwards at #MolEvol2017
- — April Wright (@WrightingApril)Sat, Jul 29 2017 18:09:08
- — Imogene Cancellare (@biologistimo)Sat, Jul 29 2017 15:56:12Had to leave #MolEvol2017 a day early, but it was a FANTASTIC workshop. Follow the hashtag to see what we've been up to the last 10 days!
Workshop on Molecular Evolution 2017
byMBL Woods Hole52 Views