- — Shreya Dasgupta (@ShreyaDasgupta)Tue, Jun 09 2015 12:39:12@shiowchin @sandygrains @Summer_Ash Many journalists seem to think otherwise. Anyway, seems like bad humor https://twitter.com/connie_stlouis/status/607813783075954688 …
- — Shiow Chin Tan (@shiowchin)Tue, Jun 09 2015 12:42:10
- — Josh Rosenau (@JoshRosenau)Thu, Sep 03 2015 17:55:31@LouiseMensch @shubclimate @tlitb Or deleted b/c she no longer stands by it? “One of those matters of perception” https://twitter.com/shiowchin/status/608253027212886016 …
- — Shiow Chin Tan (@shiowchin)Fri, Sep 04 2015 10:55:46
- — Josh Rosenau (@JoshRosenau)Fri, Sep 04 2015 15:03:42@shiowchin The issue on my end was a quote attributed to you on Ms. Mensch’s blog without citation. Can’t find in your timeline.
- — Shiow Chin Tan (@shiowchin)Sat, Sep 05 2015 12:52:41@JoshRosenau I see. I also provided quotes via email to Ms Mensch after the conference. Perhaps that quote came from my email.
A Malaysian Witness Rebuts Connie St Louis on Tim Hunt: Joked *Against* Segregated Labs
Sir Tim Hunt was lied about in Seoul, and two versions of his toast have passed into the canon. Even the fuller version, called a 'transcript', was not an actual transcript - nor did its author claim that it was one, he said 'as best I can recall.' Here's her contemporary record:
byLouise Mensch331 Views