- — Hannah Chutzpah 🍞🌹 (@Hannah_Chutzpah)Wed, Jun 07 2017 20:00:08#LossLit The breathing exercises work. Among the relief hides wounded pride: You're not so complex Not so special After all.
- — El hombre de tweed (@Elhombredetweed)Wed, Jun 07 2017 20:01:00[Lost people wait patiently at the entrance of our dreams. They flicker like fireflies in the deep darkness that surrounds us. #LossLit]
- — Six of Seven (@asyndetic)Wed, Jun 07 2017 20:01:56Schrödinger's relationship: exists as a superposition of 2 states up until the resolution of that indeterminacy by external reality #LossLit
- — Jonathan Ward (@midlandiania)Wed, Jun 07 2017 20:03:35The moment of horror as you hear the crunch of a snail shell underfoot. A reminder that you are a clomping beast who can do harm. #losslit
- — Robert Kazandjian (@RKazandjian)Wed, Jun 07 2017 20:03:39#LossLit 6 out of 10 children live below the poverty line in my bits but the 'local' grammar school raised £70K in parent donations.
- — El hombre de tweed (@Elhombredetweed)Wed, Jun 07 2017 20:05:01[Lost people wear very old watches. You can hear them ticking but the hands are frozen at the precise time of their disappearance. #LossLit]
- — Mark Brown (@MarkOneinFour)Wed, Jun 07 2017 20:05:36The first book she had enjoyed for years drying wrinkled like shell edge. Her liver spotted ceiling would not be fixed this year #losslit
- — Robert Kazandjian (@RKazandjian)Wed, Jun 07 2017 20:05:45#LossLit Dad's dementia: He left the bookies with £250 in his pocket, came home and told us he'd won quarter of a mil on the horses.
- — Eamonn Griffin (@eamonngriffin)Wed, Jun 07 2017 20:07:08He let the last of the audience leave, and sat down. He picked up a discarded popcorn box, and ate the last few unpopped kernels #LossLit
- — D.B. Miller (@DBMillerWriter)Wed, Jun 07 2017 20:07:37The choir practiced singing in a canon, but like seasickness it took only one person to lead them all to ruin. #LossLit
- — Hannah Chutzpah 🍞🌹 (@Hannah_Chutzpah)Wed, Jun 07 2017 20:07:39I can't remember the last time I was terrified of terror But blase as a badge of pride While bodies still stack Can't be correct #LossLit
- — Aki Schilz (@AkiSchilz)Wed, Jun 07 2017 20:07:52We are here to celebrate great literature by great women... A wolf whistle sounds, a shadow tune, a sharp tail flicking at us. #LossLit
- — El hombre de tweed (@Elhombredetweed)Wed, Jun 07 2017 20:10:00[Lost people prefer grey clothing. When you look at them closely you always hear the whisper of oncoming rain and wet afternoons. #LossLit]
- — Ralph Pullins (@RDPullins)Wed, Jun 07 2017 20:10:21There was a time when my faith didnt falter, when the right path shone bright and true, when it was easy to believe #LossLit
- — Hannah Chutzpah 🍞🌹 (@Hannah_Chutzpah)Wed, Jun 07 2017 20:10:34Ambitions scale up or down from your present The horizon will always be a horizon away Satisfaction runs fast #LossLit
LossLit Highlights June 2017
Selections from the June 2017 session of Losslit