- — Anne Macaulay (@Panyan56)Wed, Apr 05 2017 22:03:45She turned to her grandpa crying as his black malacca cane bobbed down the burn its silver top gleaming as it floated to the Spey #LossLit
- — Maria Kaffa (@zviggityzvat)Wed, Apr 05 2017 21:37:20Ex-estate windows rise and a woman hovers. She had bones in her mouth. My Tesco bag ripped. Persimmons roll to the street. #LossLit
- — lamsicle (@lamsicle)Wed, Apr 05 2017 22:03:37#LossLit I threw away something and some things. I miss them so much it aches and, at times, I yearn for them. But I never want them back.
- — Jonathan Ward (@midlandiania)Wed, Apr 05 2017 21:59:15Having spent the evening opening us this can of words, I'll stuff them back in, and have a look at yours! #losslit Have a good night all!
- — Laura 🐎🌊 (@uisgebeatha)Wed, Apr 05 2017 21:58:07They can try to hide death with disinfectant, but it's all around here, baked into the walls, lying on every newly empty bed. #losslit
- — Jonathan Ward (@midlandiania)Wed, Apr 05 2017 21:57:53'and all for what?' - was completely the wrong question to have asked, but it said all you needed to know about them #losslit
- — Mark Brown (@MarkOneinFour)Wed, Apr 05 2017 21:52:32It ended with Rosa the way it began: words on a screen. A relationship palindrome. Rosa would like that, Karen thought. I miss her. #losslit
- — Hayley Webster (@bookshaped)Wed, Apr 05 2017 21:51:44Light stroking the sky, fingers on skin. The past on the ground, old feathers. The future, blossom, breathing, birdsong. #LossLit
- — Miriam Halberstam (@mirhalberstam)Wed, Apr 05 2017 21:45:20Nap, Interrupted: The phone rang, a leaf blower blew and the lovely dream she was having disappeared around a sun-drenched corner. #LossLit
- — Lewis Buxton (@LewisBuxton93)Wed, Apr 05 2017 21:45:01Your walls ask me why I think I am worth your touch You get up to make tea Your walls ask me why I think I am worth your touch #losslit
- — Ali Jones (@Ali_Sutherland)Wed, Apr 05 2017 21:44:31A thin blue line, connections fleeting, now you're retreating, never mine for the taking, pooling away, I cry for you to stay. #losslit
LossLit Highlights April 2017
Best of the tweets from the #LossLit April session (05/04/2017)