Great to be there as part of such a fabulous team...
- — Ewan McAndrew (@emcandre)Thu, Apr 06 2017 21:27:04
Perspectives on open education in a world of Brexit and Trump.
- I think we all felt a bit unprepared for this panel, but it went really well and generated a lot of in depth and thoughtful discussion. It was a real pleasure to sit on a panel with these people, especially Maha who I finally met face to face for the first time. Huge thanks to Jim Luke for organising.
- — ℳąhą Bąℓi مها بالي (@Bali_Maha)Thu, Apr 06 2017 22:26:07
- — Nadinne Aboulmagd (@NadinneAbo)Wed, Apr 05 2017 10:31:08
- — Simon Horrocks (@horrocks_simon)Wed, Apr 05 2017 10:36:00this wil resonate with anyone who works for the OU (& many others); access to education strongly mediated by personal circumstances #oer17 https://twitter.com/lornamcampbell/status/849557805589811200 …
- — Nadinne Aboulmagd (@NadinneAbo)Wed, Apr 05 2017 10:50:01
- — Nadinne Aboulmagd (@NadinneAbo)Wed, Apr 05 2017 15:37:43@LornaMCampbell It's definitely not easy managing lots of layers and corners of digital identities and sort of also embodying them at the right times :)
- — Lorna M. Campbell (@LornaMCampbell)Wed, Apr 05 2017 15:42:25@NadinneAbo Absolutely. And then there's always the fear of saying the wrong thing in the wrong space...
- — Nadinne Aboulmagd (@NadinneAbo)Wed, Apr 05 2017 15:43:54@LornaMCampbell My goodness yes! Especially in f2f environments and diff identities there! At least in the text-based digital, u can reread and edit.
- — Jim Luke (@econproph)Wed, Apr 05 2017 16:24:04
The Distance Travelled
OER17 Personal Highlights
My presentations and personal highlights from the amazing OER17 Politics of Open Conference in London, April 2017.
byLorna M. Campbell45 Views