- This discussion was kicked off by Vivien Rolfe of the University of West England who noted that a significant volume of publicly f funded OER are no longer available.
- Initially the discussion focused on long term deposit, the immanent demise of Jorum and the difficulty of discovering and harvesting OER from sites including Flickr and Youtube.
- — patlockley (@patlockley)Sat, Oct 10 2015 16:36:46@VivienRolfe I am pondering a cross publishing add on to solvonauts where you can upload a file and it will deposit it elsewhere for you
- — Viv Rolfe (@VivienRolfe)Sat, Oct 10 2015 17:49:09@patlockley Cool, but I also think it easy enough to have WP blog +Flickr and YouTube as a minimum. And other more stable repositories.
- — Viv Rolfe (@VivienRolfe)Mon, Oct 12 2015 08:26:27
- — Lorna M. Campbell (@LornaMCampbell)Mon, Oct 12 2015 08:31:15
- — Lorna M. Campbell (@LornaMCampbell)Mon, Oct 12 2015 08:42:17
- — Lorna M. Campbell (@LornaMCampbell)Mon, Oct 12 2015 08:43:07
The Challenge of OER Sustainability
A twitter discussion with Vivien Rolfe, Pat Lockley, Simon Thomson, David Kernohan, Lorna M Campbell, Theresa MacKinnon, Leo Havemann and Martin Weller. 12/10/2015.
byLorna M. Campbell1 Like256 Views