- 7:23 -- Back on CNN, Wolf Blitzer has introduced virtual Weeble Wobbles to election night coverage. PBS can't afford virtual Weeble Wobble technology. Not until the next pledge drive anyway.
- 7:50 -- So far, the virtual Weeble Wobbles have been worth the cost of admission.
- 8:20 -- John King is pretty amazing. The man can rattle off count-by-county results going back to the past six presidential elections and work a touchscreen like nobody's business.
- — Lori Packer (@LoriPA)Wed, Jan 04 2012 20:36:39First official votes of 2012 are in. Rick Santorum is in the lead with 26% of about 500 corn farmers. And Jon Hunstman has FIVE votes. #iowa
- — Lori Packer (@LoriPA)Wed, Jan 04 2012 20:36:39I like the counting of actual paper votes as much as the next gal but this old timey-whimy nostalgia just perpetuates an unfair system #iowa
- — Lori Packer (@LoriPA)Wed, Jan 04 2012 20:36:39Santorum voter: "I like family values 'cuz I have a family." That's weird 'cuz I hate families. And puppies. And rainbows can suck it. #iowa
The Goddess Watches the Iowa Caucuses
(so you don't have to)
byLori Packer1,322 Views