- — Georganna Hancock (@GLHancock)Mon, Aug 12 2013 20:04:15In the half-century since I was first trad. published, received so much help from established authors - hard to pick a "best"! #litchat
- — Patricia Cooper (@Pendare)Mon, Aug 12 2013 20:05:12Read, write, read write. Then read some more and write some more. AND Write, write write and don't stop That about covers it for me #LitChat
- — Georganna Hancock (@GLHancock)Mon, Aug 12 2013 20:06:42
- — Georganna Hancock (@GLHancock)Mon, Aug 12 2013 20:07:42But none ever told me to read, let alone "read, read, read". Maybe it's a given that a dedicated writer reads a lot already! #litchat
- — Marianne G. Petrino (@NineTiger)Mon, Aug 12 2013 20:07:58
LitChat: The Best Writing Advice You Ever Received
The following is the #litchat conversation held through Twitter on August 12, 2013 on topic: "The Best Writing Advice You Ever Received." #Litchat was founded in 2009 and is moderated by Carolyn Burns Bass (@LitChat). www.litchat.com.