- Martin Short back to host CSAs - I must say! "Uncle Marty is here to make you feel better." He opens with funny vocal tribute via song and dance to ladies at awards shows.
- — Lucas Dixon (@lucasdixon_)Sun, Mar 09 2014 23:25:38I hope the Canadian Screen Awards crash Twitter with a selfie. It'll be with Jay Baruchel, Shania Twain and a David Patchell Evans lookalike
- — Linda Barnard (@barnardfilm)Sun, Mar 09 2014 23:24:05"If tonight doesn't go well I can blame it on one of my drunken stupors": Martin Short brings wit to Canadian Screen Awards. CdnScreen14
- — Linda Barnard (@barnardfilm)Sun, Mar 09 2014 19:05:44Martin Short back for seconds hosting CSAs #CdnScreen14: RT: http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/television/2014/03/09/its_a_bird_its_a_plane_or_maybe_its_just_martin_short.html … via @TorontoStar @StarEntertain
- — Andrew Parker (@AndrewJParker)Sun, Mar 09 2014 21:50:28
- — CanadianScreenAwards (@Academy_NET)Sun, Mar 09 2014 12:13:24
- Can Martin Short top last year?
- And get there in style.
- — CanadianScreenAwards (@Academy_NET)Thu, Mar 06 2014 20:07:16
Lights, camera, Canada!
Canadian Screen Awards honour best on homegrown TV and movies