- — Lexi Alexander (@Lexialex)Sat, Apr 11 2015 18:17:32Now they're trying to waste time so that we don't get to the Mosley motion, which is the one motion that will help female directors.
- — Lexi Alexander (@Lexialex)Sat, Apr 11 2015 18:19:45It's a full house of female directors. Many WOC. If WOC vote against this motion,they've been manipulated 2 vote against their own interest
- — Lexi Alexander (@Lexialex)Sat, Apr 11 2015 18:43:11A security guard has been hired to watch us. He's asked me twice if I am taping this meeting. I've been beamed to 1980 East Germany.
- — Lexi Alexander (@Lexialex)Sat, Apr 11 2015 18:58:13It's not often I struggle to keep myself from crying in public, but I'm about to lose it. Women fighting other women, who fight for equality
- — Alexis Adkins (@AlexisAdkins)Sat, Apr 11 2015 19:11:35@Lexialex Women will hold each other down worse than men - all men do is put a hint out, and let other women so the work for them.
- — Lexi Alexander (@Lexialex)Sat, Apr 11 2015 19:14:22I did. They said I'm out of order,if I do it again the guard will throw me out. He seems nice don't want to hurt him https://twitter.com/refocusedmedia/status/586969694814371841 …
- — Lexi Alexander (@Lexialex)Sat, Apr 11 2015 19:22:04.@kristenwarner that's how it is. We want it split, so WOC, myself included, can be in two minority groups and therefore double chances
- — M.K. (@LaFemmeDeNY)Sat, Apr 11 2015 19:44:59Reading @Lexialex Tweets from DGA, it’s all about reducing competition. It’s clear Guilds are not able to solve underrepresentation issue.
The Rama Mosely Motion: DENIED
How a motion that would advance women directors was voted down by women directors
byLexi Alexander2 Likes3,213 Views