- For three years I have been collating a weekly selection of writing by women that I think are must reads. I’m going to continue doing this but will now reshare all the articles I collect each week with the tag #womenwrites. I hope other women will share articles, blogs, vlogs, poetry and art that has stunned, challenged or changed their life using #womenwrites.
At the end of each week, I will storyify everything shared on twitter using the #womenwrites tag to create an even bigger archive of women writers and artists.
- — Louise Pennington (@LeStewpot)Fri, Oct 30 2015 12:01:25
- — Louise Pennington (@LeStewpot)Wed, Oct 21 2015 17:03:26When Women and Girls Are Attacked by Men, We Blame Everything Except Male Violence http://everydayvictimblaming.com/news/when-women-and-girls-are-attacked-by-men-we-blame-everything-except-male-violence/ … via @EVB_Now #womenwrites
- — Louise Pennington (@LeStewpot)Tue, Oct 20 2015 19:38:46Get her to an asylum! On Downton Abbey and unmarried mothers. by @sianushka http://www.aroomofourown.org/get-her-to-an-asylum-on-downton-abbey-and-unmarried-mothers-by-sianushka/ … #womenwrites
- — Louise Pennington (@LeStewpot)Fri, Oct 16 2015 11:00:29
- — Louise Pennington (@LeStewpot)Thu, Oct 15 2015 17:14:15
- — Louise Pennington (@LeStewpot)Thu, Oct 15 2015 09:31:39Domestic abuse and violence is not gender neutral. Wake up Britain by @pollyn1 http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11666990/Domestic-abuse-and-violence-is-not-gender-neutral.-Wake-up-Britain.html …. #WomenWrites
byLouise Pennington48 Views