- Germaine Greer speaks the truth:
- — Karen Ingala Smith (@K_IngalaSmith)Sun, Jul 06 2014 08:57:13"Women have very little idea of how much men hate them" Just look at #vanessafeltz & see how right Germaine Greer was - now we have twitter
- This is what men think of women who report sexual violence, even when we know the perpetrator was guilty of multiple assaults including against children - like Rolf Harris, Max Clifford and Jimmy Savile. This is why women have to assume men are rapists until proven otherwise.
- — DavidBret Biographer (@DavidBret)Sun, Jul 06 2014 10:59:10
- — Warren Richman (@WarrenRichman)Sun, Jul 06 2014 09:15:41
- — Brayford's Lament (@richieluvsk)Sat, Jul 05 2014 21:55:36
- — Avi (@monkeyandmydog)Sat, Jul 05 2014 23:44:15
- — Anne Ruzylo (@sargesalute)Sun, Jul 06 2014 00:07:54
- — ⚽CAPTAINFANTASTIC™♥ (@ellabellastwits)Sun, Jul 06 2014 09:07:49Sorry I might be controversial but much as I know Rolf Harris is guilty of the crimes he was convicted for but I dont believe #VanessaFeltz
- Women questioning the sexual violence experienced by other women always makes me sad:
- — Mish Shamane (@MiSH07CatLady)Sat, Jul 05 2014 20:43:51
This is why women don't report: because men and other women blame us, shame us and then humiliate us. If you have tweeted or retweeted any of the following, you are doing nothing more than helping rapists commit rape with impunity.
byLouise Pennington3,568 Views