- The annual conference is the highlight of our year, so naturally there was lots of excitement in the run up to it.
- — Law Centres Network (@LawCentres)Thu, Nov 09 2017 09:19:47
- — DerbyshireLawCentre (@DerbyshireLC)Thu, Nov 09 2017 08:09:45
- — Ian Rajaratnam (@ianrajaratnam)Thu, Nov 09 2017 09:45:05Gutted to be missing #LawCen17 this year. It’s always an is inspiring event which showcases the vital work that Law Centres do in the continuing battle for #accesstojustice. I am with you in spirit. Have a great conference! https://twitter.com/lawcentres/status/928552689046380549 …
- — Govan Law Centre (@GovanLawCentre)Thu, Nov 09 2017 13:29:23Govan Law Centre delighted to be attending @LawCentres first ever annual conference in Glasgow with colleagues from… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/928615504746549248 …
- To get us underway, Scottish minister Annabelle Ewing MSP came to give her welcome. She also delivered a personal message from First Minister Nicola Sturgeon MSP, who started her professional life in a Scottish Law Centre.
- — Helen Gazzi (@helengazzi)Thu, Nov 09 2017 13:42:48Kicking off @LawCentres conference in Glasgow with the SNP Justice Spokeswoman, excited for a fascinating few days… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/928618880381091840 …
Law Centres Doing Justice - annual conference 2017
This year, Law Centres met up in Glasgow for our annual conference and AGM, on 9-10 November 2017.
byLaw Centres Network52 Views