- — Robert Jenkins (@rbrtjnkns)Wed, Oct 05 2016 19:00:11C'mon @LibGoddess it won't be the same without you #LTHEchat (and @RappinRach ) https://twitter.com/katyappletonuea/status/783743034018193408 …
- — Kate Wright (@kateawright)Wed, Oct 05 2016 19:03:04
- — LTHE Tweetchat (@LTHEchat)Wed, Oct 05 2016 19:02:01New to tweetchats? We will label Qs: Q1, Q2, Q3 etc. Please answer A1, A2, A3 etc and include #LTHEchat (anywhere within your answer)
- — Robert Jenkins (@rbrtjnkns)Wed, Oct 05 2016 19:03:32No pressure, just enthusiasm #LTHEchat https://twitter.com/isobel_gowers/status/783744081910501376 …
- — Christopher Wiley (@Chris_Wiley)Wed, Oct 05 2016 19:05:10Looking forward to tonight's #LTHEchat as I worked in academic libraries (on both sides of the desk!) before becoming a lecturer.
- — Christopher Wiley (@Chris_Wiley)Wed, Oct 05 2016 19:06:51A1. Physically: fewer books, more computers, more workspaces, poss. a café. But the "library" may have a strong digital component. #LTHEchat
- — David Smith (@dave_thesmith)Wed, Oct 05 2016 19:07:08A1 in the real - it's a place for solo and colaborative learning. In the virtual it's access point to infomation #lthechat
The university library in the 21st century