- — Nicole Brown (@ncjbrown)Wed, Nov 23 2016 20:01:59A1 #LTHEchat How I demonstrated extrinsic motivation by dishing out chocolates to get new students engaged.... works a treat every time https://twitter.com/LTHEchat/status/801515916567556096 …
- — Christopher Wiley (@Chris_Wiley)Wed, Nov 23 2016 20:02:52A1. Probably one I ran last year for c.250 students. Memorable for me, perhaps not so much for the students. #LTHEchat
- — Isobel Gowers (@Isobel_Gowers)Wed, Nov 23 2016 20:03:20A1 The thing I remember most about my induction (20 yrs ago) was attending a quiz in the main lecture theatre #LTHEchat https://twitter.com/LTHEchat/status/801515916567556096 …
- — (((Chris Jobling))) (@cpjobling)Wed, Nov 23 2016 20:04:03A1: trying to think of one where I was being inducted .... my arrival at Hull Uni in 1979 doesn't seem that memorable in hindsight #lthechat
- — Neil Withnell (@neilwithnell)Wed, Nov 23 2016 20:04:05A1 treasure hunt/find your way, quizzes #LTHEchat https://twitter.com/LTHEchat/status/801516040672968711 …
- — Christopher Wiley (@Chris_Wiley)Wed, Nov 23 2016 20:04:33
#LTHEchat 69: Student induction or information overload?