- — Neil Withnell (@neilwithnell)Wed, Oct 19 2016 18:54:24
- — Teresa MacKinnon (@WarwickLanguage)Wed, Oct 19 2016 19:01:45good to see so many up for tonight's #LTHEchat Q1. What was the single most important piece of feedback you ever gained?
- — Neil Withnell (@neilwithnell)Wed, Oct 19 2016 19:01:43A1 'areas for development' always helpful for me #LTHEchat https://twitter.com/LTHEchat/status/788817007659581441 …
- — Isobel Gowers (@Isobel_Gowers)Wed, Oct 19 2016 19:01:57Evening all, hoping to pick up some last minute new ideas as doing staff dev session on feedback tomorrow #LTHEchat
- — Sophie Cormack (@DrSophieCormack)Wed, Oct 19 2016 19:02:10A1: "Jazz it up a bit" Feedback to me as a new lecturer in stats, from a student. Led to major reflections on teaching & feedback #LTHEchat
- we are capable of going off on a tangent...
- — Sophie Cormack (@DrSophieCormack)Wed, Oct 19 2016 19:05:58Hehe - yeah - well I've tried plasticine, rubber bands, inflatable cats, marbles, bread bins, but never trumpets... #LTHEchat https://twitter.com/WarwickLanguage/status/788817696615956481 …
- — Paul Taylor (@PaulfrYorkshire)Wed, Oct 19 2016 19:02:26A1 Most important feedback I ever received was from myself, that considered reflective feedback from myself was the most important #LTHEchat
- — Kate Wright (@kateawright)Wed, Oct 19 2016 19:02:50A1 when I was very new to training ... if you say you'll give 5 minutes to complete a task, don't guess - time it. #LTHEchat
- — Jorge Freire (@jamdsf123)Wed, Oct 19 2016 19:03:05#LTHEchat A1: My master dissertation. In depth, prompt, with great advice on how to improve it. An act of good teaching and generosity.
- — Rob Grant (@drrwgrant)Wed, Oct 19 2016 19:03:09A1 first reaction = 'fantastic question'. 2nd = 'awful question for a tweetchat, want to go away & think about that for a while!' #LTHEchat
- — Sophie Cormack (@DrSophieCormack)Wed, Oct 19 2016 19:03:36A1: Should add that other students were ruder, but this student made me understand what we now call 'feedforward' #LTHEchat https://twitter.com/DrSophieCormack/status/788817533092655104 …
- — Isobel Gowers (@Isobel_Gowers)Wed, Oct 19 2016 19:03:38A1 I have had lots of useful feedback much of which only became useful after I digested it/reflected on it #LTHEchat
#LTHEChat 65: Feedback and feed-forward: language and timing.
With Phil Race @RacePhil