- Tonight's topic attracted attention even before we started.
- — LTHE Tweetchat (@LTHEchat)Wed, Sep 21 2016 18:49:33Read about the facilitators of tonight's #LTHEchat here https://lthechat.com/2016/09/16/lthechat-62-assessment-and-student-engagement-with-dawn-alderson-dawn_alderson-and-robert-dragan-robert_dragan/ … join us by using the #LTHEchat tag in 10 mins
- Here we go with the first question focusing on a troublesome word: engagement.
- — Matt Cornock (@mattcornock)Wed, Sep 21 2016 19:09:52A1 Student engagement is not how satisfied students are, but how challenge and inspiration stimulates learning and creativity #LTHEchat
- — Martin Rich (@MartinRich106)Wed, Sep 21 2016 19:10:49
- — John Couperthwaite (@johncoup)Wed, Sep 21 2016 19:12:25
- — Siobhan Dytham (@SiobhanDytham)Wed, Sep 21 2016 19:08:00A1 students are involved in the teaching/learning process The learning has relevance for them which they are excited/interested in #LTHEchat
- — Teresa MacKinnon (@WarwickLanguage)Wed, Sep 21 2016 19:10:30
- — Dr C. Kuepper-Tetzel (@pimpmymemory)Wed, Sep 21 2016 19:10:04A1: Cognitively engaged:Students make connections between topics, find examples for what they learned and apply knowledge. #LTHEchat
- — Kerry Pinny (@KerryPinny)Wed, Sep 21 2016 19:10:25A1: student involved in, contributing to, developing and shaping something using their unique persepctive, experiences and needs #LTHEchat
- — Kerry Pinny (@KerryPinny)Wed, Sep 21 2016 19:12:02Great definition of what is student engagement from @MartinRich106 . @EJ_Parkin. you should get involved in tonight… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/778673156399755264 …
- — David Walker (@drdjwalker)Wed, Sep 21 2016 19:11:26A1 Multifaceted, institutional and individual. Engagement in sense of participatory role in institutional process and own learning #LTHEchat
#LTHEChat 62: Assessment and student engagement.
Despite twitter glitches, we had lots of engagement with this chat!
byLTHEchat2 Likes76 Views