- — Teresa MacKinnon (@WarwickLanguage)Wed, Dec 07 2016 19:59:31
- — Dr Emil Dauncey (@DaunceyEmil)Wed, Dec 07 2016 20:05:56Phew almost forgot about #LTHEChat ... will I be able to cope with the barrage of ideas and amusement!? Haven't managed to do so thus far!
- — Teresa MacKinnon (@WarwickLanguage)Wed, Dec 07 2016 20:05:33@elaines @LTHEchat hundreds of languages spoken in london http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/census-data-shows-100-different-languages-spoken-in-almost-every-london-borough-8472483.html … #altc #lthechat
- — anortcliffe (@anortcliffe)Wed, Dec 07 2016 20:04:28
- We started shyly, it seemed many were lurking and felt more comfortable observing at first.
- — Nicole Brown (@ncjbrown)Wed, Dec 07 2016 20:06:12
- — Chris Jobling (@cpjobling)Wed, Dec 07 2016 20:06:14A1: I here quite a lot of other languages at the Uni and around about Swansea. Some Welsh too but suprisingly little! #lthechat
- — Isobel Gowers (@Isobel_Gowers)Wed, Dec 07 2016 20:08:10
- — Teresa MacKinnon (@WarwickLanguage)Wed, Dec 07 2016 20:06:54
- — Sam Ellis (@numbereleven)Wed, Dec 07 2016 20:07:37A1 Different every day. Sometimes hear 15 languages. Other days, it's a surprise to hear another non-Scottish voice #lthechat
#LTHEchat 70 Linguistic diversity in the classroom and online.
This evening's chat was shared with #altc the Association for Learning Technology Winter conference https://altc.alt.ac.uk/online2016/sessions/shared-twitter-chat-on-open-education-and-diversity-82/