- A word of explanation. All questions were provided by students. Those marked "Official" were those selected for this chat. Other questions were asked during the chat. By both students and teachers!
- — LTHE Tweetchat (@LTHEchat)Sat, Mar 12 2016 17:07:06
- — LTHE Tweetchat (@LTHEchat)Sun, Mar 13 2016 17:00:20
- — Elaine Brown (@ElaineBrownARU)Sun, Mar 13 2016 17:11:22This is going to be great! #LTHEChat with #students asking the questions. #CantWait https://twitter.com/LTHEchat/status/709061746934161408 …
- — Mark Jepson (@drmarkjepson)Tue, Mar 15 2016 06:24:32If you're an academic and on Twitter, this is one not to miss! See you there #LTHEchat https://twitter.com/simonrae/status/709464491562557440 …
- — Kerry Gough (@drkerrygough)Tue, Mar 15 2016 07:45:36Super excited to hear that tomorrow's #lthechat is student led. What a lovely idea! Tune in on Twitter from 8-9pm tomorrow (Weds) 🏫
On the Day
- We had more pre-chat tweets and retweets than ever before. A real buzz built though the day.
- — LTHE Tweetchat (@LTHEchat)Wed, Mar 16 2016 08:02:05Students are asking questions for #LTHEchat with @MetMUnch @HalehMoravej 8 PM GMT today Info on this chat is here: http://lthechat.com/2016/03/13/lthechat-49-16-march-students-are-asking-questions-with-haleh-moravej-halehmoravej-and-students-of-mmu/ …
- — Rodney Tamblyn (@ocnb3)Wed, Mar 16 2016 13:05:28
- — Ian Tindal (@iantindal)Wed, Mar 16 2016 13:48:41
LTHEchat 49: Students are Asking Questions with @HalehMoravej and @MetMMunch
This week’s chat was something special! Some of Haleh’s students from @MetMUnch at Manchester Metropolitan University asked some random and provocative questions of the #LTHEchat community in order to let us hear the student voice.