- In collaboration with our friends and colleagues in Australia: LARK Library Applied Research Kollektive, we hosted a Twitter chat discussing a fantastic article on evidence-based librarianship by Denise Pan (Associate Dean for Collections and Content at University of Washington) and Zaana Howard (strategic designer and human-centred design coach).
This is how it went...
- — Suzana Sukovic (@suzanasukovic)Mon, Jun 20 2016 03:14:36#EBLIPRG on 30 June will be facilitated from Dublin by @Genevievela See details http://lark-kollektive.blogspot.com/2016/06/ebliprg-30-june-facilitated-from-dublin.html?spref=tw … #LARK @LAICDGroup
- — LAI CDG (@LAICDGroup)Fri, Jun 24 2016 09:00:48Read full article here: http://eprints.qut.edu.au/61079/1/Revisions_DistributingLeadership.pdf … And join us for a chat next Thursday! #EBLIPRG
- — Marta Bustillo (@martab_lib)Wed, Jun 29 2016 13:13:29Very interesting article forms the basis for the #EBLIPRG chat: https://laicdg.wordpress.com/2016/06/23/join-us-online-for-a-twitter-chat-on-evidence-based-librarianship-on-thursday-30th-june-at-11am-bst/ … https://twitter.com/LAICDGroup/status/748097391853735938 …
- — LAI CDG (@LAICDGroup)Thu, Jun 30 2016 10:01:00
Q1. In your opinion, is the knowledge/experience of #lis staff capitalised on by library management?
Q2. The article describes a reorganisation of library staff and workflows to flatten the hierarchical structure & better reflect library priorities. Have you ever worked somewhere with a shared leadership culture?
- — Laura Zaliene (@LauraZaliene)Thu, Jun 30 2016 10:18:37Q2 I haven't but even without shared leadership, open communication is being fostered and it helps knowledge sharing. #EBLIPRG
EBLIPRG Twitter chat on evidence-based librarianship, Thursday 30th June 2016
byLAI CDG254 Views