- [HOST] (Q1): How do you develop skills as an association professional? Where do you go for training?
- — Terry Coatta (@AssociCom)Tue, Mar 20 2012 11:06:00
- — Stefanie Reeves (@sjreeves)Tue, Mar 20 2012 11:07:03A1. Ideally, conferences & workshops. Increasingly, going with budget-friendly options through webinars, social media. #assnchat
- — Terry Coatta (@AssociCom)Tue, Mar 20 2012 11:08:59
- — Terry Coatta (@AssociCom)Tue, Mar 20 2012 11:13:13
- [HOST] (Q2): Do you mentor others? Have you been mentored?
- — Linda Chreno CAE IOM (@LindaChreno)Tue, Mar 20 2012 11:13:46A2 I do mentor others & recently found some good mentoring checklists (I love checklists!) for both mentor & mentee #assnchat
- — Linda Chreno CAE IOM (@LindaChreno)Tue, Mar 20 2012 11:14:48A2 especially good way to mentor is at conf - help decide which sessions to attend & then discuss afterwards #assnchat
- — Thad Lurie (@ThadLurie)Tue, Mar 20 2012 11:14:58[A2] I try to informally mentor staff in self advocacy and planning and executing a path - nobody is going to hand it to you. #assnchat