- Last updated June 21th at 11PM EST
What is releasing?
- Yeezy Boost 350 V2 in men's sizes in the "Zebra" colorway
- Saturday, June 24th
- $300 CAD
How do men's Yeezy fit?
- I recommend you go a half size up from TTS. Some people have been fine TTS.
DO NOT go a half size down from your TTS.
I am an 11 in Ultra Boost 3.0 and 10.5 in NMD PK and my Yeezy v2 size is 11.5. Size 11 fits me fine but a bit snug.
What stores will sell them online?
YeezySupply.com ($50 shipping + DUTIES of 30% must be paid at delivery)
- No other online releases have been confirmed yet for Canada.
- adidas: Random Time but as early as 8AM EST.
Exclucity: 10AM EST (confirmed)
InfluenceU : random time
YeezySupply.com: Random time as early as 5AM EST
Do I seriously need to be up by 8AM EST to cop on adidas?
- Yes, I've seen it release that early in the past.
What is the link?
- adidas: adidas.com/yeezy
- Exclucity: shop.exclucitylife.com
- Yeezy Supply: yeezysupply.com/
Why does the adidas link take me to .com? is this okay?
- Please note the adidas.ca link WILL REDIRECT YOU to the .com website and this is OKAY. Do not worry.
Is the adidas.ca release FCFS or a splash page where I wait in line?
- You have to wait in a "Random line" via a splash page. It can take a long time.
How does the adidas.ca release work? I have so many questions