- — Kendra Gagnon (@KendraPedPT)Wed, Jun 20 2012 14:09:43
- — Ali Pistora (@AliPistora)Wed, Jun 20 2012 03:19:21
- — Matt DeBole (@MattDeBole)Wed, Jun 20 2012 14:36:08#WhyIChosePT because of my great patient experience during rehabilitation for a mid-season hamstring strain. Changed my tract from MD to PT!
- — Shannon Mitchel (@ShannonMitchel)Wed, Jun 20 2012 15:07:12
- — Jennifer Miller (@jengalbraith)Wed, Jun 20 2012 15:25:15#whyIChosePT because I saw the strength of patient-therapist connection and how excited people are when they get back to life's activities.
- — D. Glenn Trail III (@lil_donnie_t)Wed, Jun 20 2012 15:28:17#WhyIChosePT because I've experienced the amazing & life changing work of the profession that gets patients back to enjoying life
- — Natasha Parman (@NatashaDPT)Wed, Jun 20 2012 18:12:25#WhyIchosePT Combined my interest in science w/ the patient care/time I wanted, patient-centered goals, life-long learning, & good hours ;-)
- — TherapyGirl5 (@SnippetPhysTher)Wed, Jun 20 2012 19:34:17#WhyIChosePT I believe consumers need our profession: our knowledge/skill & our determination 2 help them function at highest possible level
- — TherapyGirl5 (@SnippetPhysTher)Wed, Jun 20 2012 19:37:19With just our heads, hearts & hands we change lives by delivering a service that is personal, unique & valuable #WhyIChosePT
- — Lisa Mueller (@Lisajmueller)Wed, Jun 20 2012 23:57:44#WhyIChosePT - loved to help people get better, love the time I am able to spend with patients. Too many reasons to count!
- — Kyle Ridgeway (@Dr_Ridge_DPT)Thu, Jun 21 2012 02:42:14
- — Abigael Swan-Grzebyk (@laguna2019)Thu, Jun 21 2012 03:00:18#WhyIChosePT b/c what many may call their darkest time I have hope for a brighter future. I BELIEVE and SUPPORT
- — Abigael Swan-Grzebyk (@laguna2019)Thu, Jun 21 2012 03:04:30#WhyIChosePT b/c I love to see the smiles of people when they re-learn something for the first time. Even the smallest thing brings joy.
- — Ali Pistora (@AliPistora)Thu, Jun 21 2012 04:09:49
Want to know why physical therapists, physical therapists assistants, and PT/PTA students chose their career as a PT? Check out this #WhyIChosePT tweet chat and prepare to be inspired.
byKendra Gagnon83 Views