- "Something old is roaring back. One of the Romney campaign’s surrogates, who appeared at a rally with him the other night, spoke of the intensity and joy of the crowd “I worked the rope line, people wouldn’t let go of my hand.” It startled him ...."
- — Ken Layne (@KenLayne)Mon, Nov 05 2012 12:02:30"Something old is roaring back." It can only be ... Peggy Noonan, on Romney's victory: http://blogs.wsj.com/peggynoonan/2012/11/05/monday-morning/ …/peggynoonan/2012/11/05/monday-morning/
- — Alex Pareene (@pareene)Mon, Nov 05 2012 12:17:24All the vibrations are right. A furtive, ineffable dread suffocates Ohio. Early voting lines form Non-Euclidean shapes. He’s quietly rising.
- — Alex Pareene (@pareene)Mon, Nov 05 2012 12:14:04some dark, terrible, half-formed unnamed horror RT @KenLayne "Something old is roaring back." Peggy Noonan, on Romney http://blogs.wsj.com/peggynoonan/2012/11/05/monday-morning/ …/peggynoonan/2012/11/05/monday-morning/ …
- — Alex Pareene (@pareene)Mon, Nov 05 2012 12:30:25The inscrutable text of an ancient manuscript is decoded by a man thought mad by his colleagues. "Indys always break for the challenger."