- Con Sweeney hosts this tweet chat and began by greeting everyone joining us tonight.
- I began by greeting everyone back as well.
- The topic for the night was how much time we actually spend on LinkedIn.
- The first question was proposed. Here are a few answers...
- — Josh Wilbanks (@JoshBWilbanks)Wed, Feb 15 2017 01:07:52A1) I don't spend very much time on it, but I think once I learn how to utilize what it has to offer that may change! #LinkedInChat https://twitter.com/conpsweeney/status/831670898159673344 …
- — Josephine Borrillo (@70mq)Wed, Feb 15 2017 01:11:58A1: Hi joining a little late #LinkedInChat, I probably spend about 2 hours each day, split between morning, lunch and evening https://twitter.com/conpsweeney/status/831670898159673344 …
- — Debbie-jean Lemonte (@TheLocdBella)Wed, Feb 15 2017 01:15:59A1: I spend 1 hour/day for leads, possible jobs, and connecting with others. #LinkedinChat #LinkedIn https://twitter.com/conpsweeney/status/831670898159673344 …
- I forgot to put A1). oops!
- — KeAndra Hill (@KeandraHill)Wed, Feb 15 2017 01:04:18I don't spend much time on LinkedIn but I honestly just believe that I don't know how to utilize it to its full potential #LinkedInChat
- I even asked a few questions myself and made comments.
- More questions.... and answers
On Tuesday, February 14, 2017 at 7:00pm I participated in my first tweet chat!