- This is a recap of #createlounge, a chat for this community of fierce creatives to connect. Whether you participated in the chat and want a summary or you want to see what you missed, here are the highlights of the chat on 9/9/15 on Conquering Self-Doubt. Enjoy!
- I love how transparent these participants were in their answers.
- — APessimistInRecovery (@MsWalton)Thu, Sep 10 2015 00:09:38A1) Self-doubt to me is a rabbit hole to self-sabotage. I try really hard not to go down that rabbit hole. #createlounge
- — Lex Meets World (@LexMeetsWorldx)Thu, Sep 10 2015 00:09:55
- — Astrid Delgado (@astridstars)Thu, Sep 10 2015 00:09:51
- — BlackPantherBo (@AGtheGiant)Thu, Sep 10 2015 00:10:04A1: self-doubt for me looks like when my ideas don't make it out of my notebook and into something tangible #createlounge
- — Kelsey McEvoy (@IISGROWNUP)Thu, Sep 10 2015 00:11:43A1: Not even bothering to explore an idea, flip-flopping, holding on when I should let go. #createlounge https://twitter.com/kayla_hollatz/status/641765112991367168 …
- So where does self-doubt come from?
- We could all relate to these answers.
- — Kristin Marie (@mylifeasateacup)Thu, Sep 10 2015 00:17:08A2: Other bloggers' success/comparisons, perfectionism, lack of immediate results, motivation #createlounge
- — Cassie Gaston (@cassiengaston)Thu, Sep 10 2015 00:17:26A2: Not having anyone around me who is going through what I am, or who understands the pressure of creativity. #createlounge
- — Laura (@LauraLFTN)Thu, Sep 10 2015 00:17:41
- — Hannah Thomas (@thehannahrenee_)Thu, Sep 10 2015 00:30:11A2: Also, vanity numbers. It is frustrating to not have the numbers and sometimes it fuels my doubt. #createlounge
- — Faye Kirwin (@Writerology)Thu, Sep 10 2015 00:18:54A2: Seeing others who had the same idea as me do an amazing job. What can I add to it? (Me?) #createlounge https://twitter.com/kayla_hollatz/status/641767003057885184 …
- — Nancy Wong (@Daisylove03)Thu, Sep 10 2015 00:23:05A2. That I can't measure up to my peers and that I don't have anything unique to offer and lastly just scared of the unknown #createlounge
- Next question!
- These were all too familiar.
- — Danielle Nicole (@dnicolecreative)Thu, Sep 10 2015 00:28:25A3: So many things... Biggest right now is reaching out to other online creatives. I'm lacking a support system #createlounge
#createlounge | 9/9/15
Topic: Conquering Self-Doubt. Host: Kayla Hollatz (@kayla_hollatz)
byKayla Hollatz55 Views