- This is a recap of #createlounge, a chat for this community of fierce creatives to connect. Whether you participated in the chat and want a summary or you want to see what you missed, here are the highlights of the chat on 6/4/15 on Redesigning Your Website. Enjoy!
- Most said yes!
- — Jamie Starcevich (@SpruceRd)Thu, Jun 04 2015 00:12:08A1: Yes! Just once so far. I am a designer, so I was a terrible client for myself, always changing it. #createlounge https://twitter.com/kayla_hollatz/status/606251093769764865 …
- — Voyageur Kalee (@VoyageurKalee)Thu, Jun 04 2015 00:09:33A1: I have! I've swapped platforms and had to redo from there! It wasn't too bad & kind of fun! #createlounge https://twitter.com/kayla_hollatz/status/606251093769764865 …
- — Lindsay Valenty (@crayongirl_linz)Thu, Jun 04 2015 00:10:48A1: A couple times. For blogging, your tastes may change, a refresh is an easy way to reflect that. #createlounge
- Next question!
- Some said to hire a web designer to help see your vision come to life.
- — Ash Blankenship (@ashblankenship)Thu, Jun 04 2015 00:18:17#createlounge As a creative, I know it's often hard to find time to build/maintain a site. Find someone you can trust to help.
- — Jennifer (@StyledLifePR)Thu, Jun 04 2015 00:18:58A2: I'm going to hire a designer to make my blog look as great as can be. I'd love to learn some of the basics myself though. #createlounge
- — Kate Gould (@CloverAndDot)Thu, Jun 04 2015 00:19:55A2 I'm a designer so I DIY, but I definitely believe that you should hire a designer if you don't have much experience :) #createlounge
- Others prefer DIY!
- — Sara Brink (@SaraMBrink)Thu, Jun 04 2015 00:19:21A2: DIY my design— with a little help from friends. :) #createlounge https://twitter.com/kayla_hollatz/status/606252857046761473 …
- — Alisha (@THEAlishaNicole)Thu, Jun 04 2015 00:20:13A2 jumping in!! I DIY everything! Mainly bc i find design interested and i enjoyed doing it myself #createlounge https://twitter.com/kayla_hollatz/status/606252857046761473 …
- — Cydney Irby (@poesiegal)Thu, Jun 04 2015 00:20:07A2: I've always done my own designs. At first because I had no extra cash but now because I am so visual and it's so personal. #createlounge
- — - Anna E. Lee - ID - (@AnnaELee1)Thu, Jun 04 2015 00:16:56
- Moving right along!
- Surprisingly enough, some suggested not giving your audience notice.
- — Allyssa Barnes (@lyssbarn)Thu, Jun 04 2015 00:25:53A3: I'd announce it when the redesign goes live. No sense in telling people until they can see it! #createlounge https://twitter.com/kayla_hollatz/status/606254416983924736 …
- — LaShonda Brown (@LaShondaBrown)Thu, Jun 04 2015 00:28:39I don't think re-designs require annoucements. I would push the site once it's live just in case it takes longer to create #createlounge
#createlounge | 6/4/15
Topic: Redesigning Your Website. Host: Kayla Hollatz (@kayla_hollatz)
byKayla Hollatz57 Views