- This is a recap of #createlounge, a chat for this community of fierce creatives to connect. Whether you participated in the chat and want a summary or you want to see what you missed, here are the highlights of the chat on 6/17/15 on Preparing for Launch. Enjoy!
- — Kayla Hollatz (@kayla_hollatz)Thu, Jun 18 2015 00:07:32Q1: On a scale of one to ten, how comfortable were you with the launch process of your last passion project? Why? #createlounge
- There were a variety of answers, showing that the range of comfortability is large.
- — Joelle Duff (@JoelleCharming)Thu, Jun 18 2015 00:10:25A2 - Maybe a 6. I really wanted to build up a nice collection of posts before the site went live, but time went too fast! #createlounge
- — SOLSAK (@GalleryPlaceDes)Thu, Jun 18 2015 00:13:36
- — Salem Style: Lianna (@Salem_Style)Thu, Jun 18 2015 00:11:16A1. I'd say a 2. It felt very clumsy and even though I planned, it felt like I didn't. (Is that weird?) #createlounge
- — Marissa-//-M&m (@mamasandminimes)Thu, Jun 18 2015 00:09:14A1: Prolly an 8 or 9, though I launched two months later than I wanted to. #createlounge https://twitter.com/kayla_hollatz/status/611324327523434498 …
- Let's talk about the scary bits.
- I love how much everyone opened up about this. These were all too real!
- — Erika (@erikagibson)Thu, Jun 18 2015 00:16:03A2: Any learning curve involved. Financial investments. The possibility your crowd may not like/be interested in the chance. #createlounge
- — Andrey Lyle Patino (@heyandreylyle)Thu, Jun 18 2015 00:16:39
- — Callie Gisler (@calliegisler)Thu, Jun 18 2015 00:16:33
- So how do we combat those fears?
- These are awesome solutions!
- — Faye Kirwin (@Writerology)Thu, Jun 18 2015 00:24:49A3: Remember the kind words of your beta readers. They can be a lifeline when you’re full of self-doubt before a launch. #createlounge
- — Maureen Luyun (@maureenluyun)Thu, Jun 18 2015 00:25:51
- — Jun ∞ (@helloitsjun)Thu, Jun 18 2015 00:25:03A3. My mantra is "positive vibes only" and I'll tell myself that whatever I put my heart into, I gotta be positive always! :) #createlounge
- — Sara Brink (@SaraMBrink)Thu, Jun 18 2015 00:26:42A3: Stay true to yourself during the process. If you're passionate + proud of your creation, others will see that confidence. #createlounge
- — Devan Danielle (@Devan_Danielle)Thu, Jun 18 2015 00:30:46A3: Join in a twitter chat + ask for the support you need! There are so many amazing supportive people in these groups. #createlounge
#createlounge | 6/17/15
Topic: Preparing for Launch. Host: Kayla Hollatz (@kayla_hollatz)
byKayla Hollatz75 Views