- Let's call these fears by name so we can conquer them!
- — Allie Tymo (@allietymo)Thu, Mar 31 2016 00:12:24
- — Miranda (@miranda_hassen)Thu, Mar 31 2016 00:24:37A1: Time and money tend to hold me back from from taking on any projects. I know I just need to focus and budget it out! #createlounge
- — Michelle Anthony (@bloomology_co)Thu, Mar 31 2016 00:12:47A1: Craving a *super* clear plan & direction holds me back. I get lost in the details of the work I haven't started doing yet! #createlounge
- What about those distractions?
- These were too accurate!
- — Jenn | TSRP (@SpareTheRoom)Thu, Mar 31 2016 00:39:00A2 My dogs make sure they are! Also shiny internet things + rabbit trails. Mostly just my own lack of discipline, honestly! #createlounge
- Let's minimize those distractions.
- These were awesome tips!
- — Sara Brink (@SaraMBrink)Thu, Mar 31 2016 00:26:01A3: One easy way to limit distractions— turn off your phone. Social media, email, texts can wait while you're hustling! #createlounge
#createlounge | 3/30/16
Topic: Getting Started. Host: @kayla_hollatz.
byKayla Hollatz54 Views