- We loved these ultra transparent answers.
- — Faye Kirwin (@Writerology)Thu, Mar 24 2016 00:09:14A1. I’ve had it drilled into me that success = money. But personally? I feel success is achieving my purpose: helping others. #createlounge
- — Michelle Anthony (@bloomology_co)Thu, Mar 24 2016 00:11:45A1: I've struggled w/ defining success based on metrics alone. An easy trap to fall into, but it's sooo much bigger than that! #createlounge
- — Adrina|Monet (@AdrinaMonet)Thu, Mar 24 2016 00:09:18A1: I have struggled in this area, given I pursued the college route + graduated unfulfilled + never experienced job security. #CreateLounge
- So what does success look like professionally?
- Everyone had a different definition which was awesome!
- — Krystal-Marie (@krystalmarieann)Thu, Mar 24 2016 00:17:21A2: As a Graphic Designer, it's about making my clients happy and having positive feedback! #createlounge https://twitter.com/kayla_hollatz/status/712794996970225664 …
- — Erica Ligenza (@msericaligenza)Thu, Mar 24 2016 00:17:33A2: For me, success means transforming how people think of "brand" & giving as many people as possible breakthroughs in biz! #createlounge
- — Kiffanie Stahle (@kiffaniestahle)Thu, Mar 24 2016 00:18:21A2: Changing perceptions about the law and building a business that supports me + allows travel #createlounge https://twitter.com/kayla_hollatz/status/712794996970225664 …
- — Iyanna (@lovelypreneur)Thu, Mar 24 2016 00:19:26A2: For me right now, success would be executing my project and sharing what I have to offer instead of perfecting & waiting #createlounge
- — Jeanna Kadlec (@JeannaKadlec)Thu, Mar 24 2016 00:23:49A2: It looks like community, like engagement, like growth. (A paycheck at some point would be nice!) #createlounge https://twitter.com/kayla_hollatz/status/712794996970225664 …
- What about in your day-to-day?
- These answers filled us with joy!
- — Katie Lewis (@kathryndlewis)Thu, Mar 24 2016 00:26:17Q3: Open windows, curtains billowing, too many books, a new box of peppermint tea and my computer in another room. #createlounge
- — Rebecca (@itssunnyrebecca)Thu, Mar 24 2016 00:26:23A3: Embracing who I am and being more comfortable opening up to people. I want to be in a stage where I love myself! #createlounge
- — Kayla Hollatz (@kayla_hollatz)Thu, Mar 24 2016 00:26:39Success in life to me = blend of work + play, ample family time, enough “me” time, growing in my faith, passion projects. #createlounge
#createlounge | 3/23/16
Topic: Redefining Success. Host: @kayla_hollatz.
byKayla Hollatz21 Views