- This is a recap of #createlounge, a chat for this community of fierce creatives to connect. Whether you participated in the chat and want a summary or you want to see what you missed, here are the highlights of the chat about the Art of Correspondence on 10/28/15. Enjoy!
- These answers were spot on!
- — Glädje Designs (@gladje_designs)Thu, Oct 29 2015 00:17:45A1: It's a great way to provide a non-digital experience with your brand. Holding something physical makes you appreciate it. #createlounge
- — Dusti Kemp (@dustikemp)Thu, Oct 29 2015 00:11:45A1: who doesn't love snail mail? I would much rather get a pretty card surprise in my mailbox than an email in my inbox. #createlounge
- — El-EEEK-xandra (@elyxandra)Thu, Oct 29 2015 00:16:03A1: A handwritten note on branded stationery is slick and brings that warm human touch #createlounge https://twitter.com/kayla_hollatz/status/659522372005789696 …
- Let's talk about those handwritten notes.
- It was so fun to hear how many people keep cards and letters!
- — Chelcey Tate (@chelceytate)Thu, Oct 29 2015 00:18:43A2: I’ve saved everything my husband’s written (rare = special) + cards from my mom + grandma! #createlounge https://twitter.com/kayla_hollatz/status/659524301142396928 …
- — Laura Palmer / XO-LP (@ljpalmer)Thu, Oct 29 2015 00:24:18
- What can a letter do that an email can't?
- Great answers.
- — Rhoda Toynbee (@RhodaStudio)Thu, Oct 29 2015 00:26:13A3: When you want more of a personal touch. It take time to go to the PO. People recognize that. #createlounge https://twitter.com/kayla_hollatz/status/659526329126117376 …
- — Emily Scott (@eltscott)Thu, Oct 29 2015 00:27:47A3: When you want to stand out. Thank you notes in particular have more value when handwritten #createlounge http://twitter.com/kayla_hollatz/status/659526329126117376 …
- — TwinFin Media, LLC (@TwinFin_)Thu, Oct 29 2015 00:28:33A3: Welcome note (new client) , thank you note, important events - it todays world sending snail mail will make you stand out! #createlounge
- — El-EEEK-xandra (@elyxandra)Thu, Oct 29 2015 00:29:01A3: Personal notes nice to commemorate a special occasion like a birth, share sincere feelings or bring a smile to someone #createlounge
- So what goes into a thank you note?
#createlounge | 10/28/15
Topic: Art of Correspondence. Host: Kayla Hollatz (@kayla_hollatz). Co-host: Laura Palmer (@ljpalmer).
byKayla Hollatz37 Views