- This is a recap of #createlounge, a chat for this community of fierce creatives to connect. Whether you participated in the chat and want a summary or you want to see what you missed, here are the highlights of the chat about Building Your Personal Brand with Periscope on 9/30/15. Enjoy!
- — Kayla Hollatz (@kayla_hollatz)Thu, Oct 01 2015 00:07:52Q1: Have you tried Periscope? If not, what’s keeping you from trying it? If so, how are you using it? #createlounge
- We were so glad some participants said yes!
- — Mira Joleigh, CPC (@MiraJoleigh)Thu, Oct 01 2015 00:09:09A1 Been on Periscope since June. I've grown my followers to 2,000 already! Loving this new platform + how it works w/Twitter! #createlounge
- — Frank (@StillUpMySleeve)Thu, Oct 01 2015 00:09:55A1: Yep! And I’m planning on making it a regular (and more structured) thing with my community. #createlounge https://twitter.com/kayla_hollatz/status/649375136701935616 …
- — Devan Danielle (@Devan_Danielle)Thu, Oct 01 2015 00:15:48A1: Yes! I fall more in love with that platform every time I use it! Love it for the connection + conversations. :) #createlounge
- — Hayli De Jong (@leveala)Thu, Oct 01 2015 00:09:57A1 yes, used it a bit but just getting my feet wet-I'll try more when I'm not launching! #createlounge https://twitter.com/kayla_hollatz/status/649375136701935616 …
- — Melyssa Griffin (@NectarCollect)Thu, Oct 01 2015 00:11:34A1: I've done <15 broadcasts, but yes, I've used Periscope off + on. Love it to connect, share advice, upcoming products, etc. #createlounge
- Some said they were hesitant to try Periscope.
- — Nakia Jones (@thebloomtheory_)Thu, Oct 01 2015 00:10:06A1 I watch periscope videos all the time but I havent done one myself yet. I don't think anyone would watch. #createlounge
- — Krista Miller (@HeyKristaRae)Thu, Oct 01 2015 00:10:28A1: I haven't tried yet, but want to! Being held back by fear and that I can' get my username changed! #createlounge https://twitter.com/kayla_hollatz/status/649375136701935616 …
- Maybe we can feel less hesitant with Periscope if we had content types to help them get started. Let's chat about it.
- These were great!
- — TheCrownFox (@TheCrownFox)Thu, Oct 01 2015 00:17:15a2: I really want to use it as a tool to talk to ppl about things before I post blogs about them. Like ask questions #createlounge
- — Jess May (@thefirestokers)Thu, Oct 01 2015 00:17:45A2 // Mini training sessions are really appealing to me right now. I'm going to do one tonight to promote my webinar tomorrow #createlounge
- — Astrid Delgado (@astridstars)Thu, Oct 01 2015 00:18:00A2: Short webinars, Q+As, short "hangouts" so your readers can know you better #createlounge https://twitter.com/kayla_hollatz/status/649377274467348480 …
- — Kayla Hollatz (@kayla_hollatz)Thu, Oct 01 2015 00:17:32
- — Sarah Camille Anarna (@_sarahanarna)Thu, Oct 01 2015 00:27:56A2: Repurpose your blog, tutorials, show your lifestyle, bts, test out ideas for courses/books + #createlounge https://twitter.com/kayla_hollatz/status/649377274467348480 …
- — DeirdreLopianPR (@DeirdreLopianPR)Thu, Oct 01 2015 00:20:45A2 I am looking to create Hot Topics\ tutorials/discussions in PR/SM it's another tool to establish myself as thought leader #createlounge
- Why is Periscope worth testing?
- These were awesome reasons!
- — Jenna Redfield (@jennaredfield)Thu, Oct 01 2015 00:26:08A3: I think human connection is key. It can be a vulnerable medium (no filters!) and unedited like YouTube #createlounge
#createlounge | 9/30/15
Topic: Building Your Personal Brand with Periscope. Host: Kayla Hollatz (@kayla_hollatz)
byKayla Hollatz64 Views