- Many people had DIYed parts of their brand!
- — Girlboss Woo (@JeannaKadlec)Thu, Apr 07 2016 00:11:03A1: If we're talking voice and vision (content), that's all me. Visuals? I hire a designer and use on-brand stock photos. #createlounge
- — Miranda (@miranda_hassen)Thu, Apr 07 2016 00:10:44My website. I wanted to learn about @squarespace so I just dived in and taught myself! #createlounge https://twitter.com/kayla_hollatz/status/717866578121990145 …
- — Michelle Anthony (@bloomology_co)Thu, Apr 07 2016 00:12:37A1: I'm up to my eyeballs in DIY right now while I prep to relaunch! I've loved diving into reimagining my branding + website. #createlounge
- Some said all!
- — Iyanna aka Yanni (@yannivlovely)Thu, Apr 07 2016 00:11:30A1: I have DIY'd all parts of my brand. I am just getting into taking photography much more seriously though. #createlounge
- — Tishana (@ieTishana)Thu, Apr 07 2016 00:10:25A1- ALL OF IT! 😂 They say when you don't have the money, you better have the time. I've been lucky #createlounge https://twitter.com/kayla_hollatz/status/717866578121990145 …
- So what does scrappiness look like?
- Loved these answers!
- — Jenn | TSRP (@SpareTheRoom)Thu, Apr 07 2016 00:18:57A2 Be willing to learn and change! If you can't afford something, barter. Don't let perceived limitations stop you. Go for it! #createlounge
- — Douglas Humphries (@Douglas_AmongUs)Thu, Apr 07 2016 00:19:33A2: Staying with it when it gets hard, b/c it will get hard. It won't always be fun, but you hold on. #createlounge
- — Yvonne Wallace (@itsyvonnenicole)Thu, Apr 07 2016 00:20:14
- — Christina Elyse (@christinaelysec)Thu, Apr 07 2016 00:21:04A2: for me, staying scrappy means adapting fast when the way you THOUGHT things would turn out go a different way. #createlounge
- — Nneka M. Okona (@afrosypaella)Thu, Apr 07 2016 00:26:59A2. To me it means rolling with the punches. Perservering. Remembering your why especially when things get rough. #createlounge
- — Bicyclette // Paige (@ShopBicyclette)Thu, Apr 07 2016 00:21:15Q2: Being smart, creative and intentional about how you use the tools and resources available to you #createlounge
- How have we grown by being scrappy?
#createlounge | 4/6/16
Topic: Staying Scrappy. Host: @kayla_hollatz.
byKayla Hollatz13 Views