- Everyone seemed to use Instagram in a different way which was so cool to see!
- — Salem Style: Lianna (@Salem_Style)Thu, Apr 14 2016 00:10:44A1. Since my business is product based, I try and focus on showcasing a products and showing behind the scenes. #createlounge
- — Astrid Delgado (@astridstars)Thu, Apr 14 2016 00:10:39A1: I decide by the appropriateness for visual, such as an outfit I feature mixed with my actual life #createlounge https://twitter.com/kayla_hollatz/status/720403321236758528 …
- — Raye Allison Verdin (@RayeA_Creations)Thu, Apr 14 2016 00:13:33A1: My content has been geared toward what I sell on Etsy, but I'm working to expand to include my upcoming blog content #createlounge
- — Douglas Humphries (@Douglas_AmongUs)Thu, Apr 14 2016 00:13:58
- So what about engagement?
- These were awesome tips!
- — Chloe West (@ChloeWest28)Thu, Apr 14 2016 00:17:21A2: Use your caption to tell a story, ask a question at the end, include 10+ hashtags, take pretty pictures. Works wonders. #createlounge
- — latergramme (@latergramme)Thu, Apr 14 2016 00:18:07A2) Comment on photos, start a conversation and pose questions for your community! Reposting content is a great way to engage #createlounge
- — lindsey | hazelhaven (@hazelhavenblog)Thu, Apr 14 2016 00:18:13A2: Ask questions, use relevant hashtags and be REAL! ps make sure your random emojis make sense too #createlounge https://twitter.com/kayla_hollatz/status/720405333403799554 …
- — Allie Williams (@alliewilliamsco)Thu, Apr 14 2016 00:19:06
- — Christina Elyse (@christinaelysec)Thu, Apr 14 2016 00:20:23A2: I've noticed an increase in engagement when I get a little vulnerable. Also, jumping in on instagram challenges helps #createlounge
- — Taja Fox (@TajaFox)Thu, Apr 14 2016 00:19:18A2: Have quality photos that cater to your audience and take advantage of hashtags. Not too many. #createlounge https://twitter.com/kayla_hollatz/status/720405333403799554 …
- So you've heard a lot about the new Instagram algorithm. How is it changing how our community members use the platform?
- Most said they would still be focusing on what it takes to make great content.
- — Rebecca au Telemanus (@unboundpages)Thu, Apr 14 2016 00:31:33A3: I think if you continue to put out quality content that engages the algorithm won't matter all that much #createlounge
- — Salem Style: Lianna (@Salem_Style)Thu, Apr 14 2016 00:28:33A3. I'm happy about it. The people who are seeing my posts are the ones who would want to see them. I'm going to keep going! #createlounge
- — Raye Allison Verdin (@RayeA_Creations)Thu, Apr 14 2016 00:29:05A3: I haven't worried much about it. I just will continue to consistently post my content and be engaging with other people #createlounge
#createlounge | 4/13/16
Topic: Instagram Strategy. Host: @kayla_hollatz. Co-host: @latergramme.
byKayla Hollatz100 Views