- Here were some great definitions.
- — Geraldine Estevez (@Gee_Estevez)Thu, Apr 02 2015 00:10:00A1: Content marketing is about creating and distributing relevant content to a specified target audience. #CreateLounge
- — Bites of Life (@BitesOfLifeBlog)Thu, Apr 02 2015 00:14:43
- Here's my definition:
- — Kayla Hollatz (@kayla_hollatz)Thu, Apr 02 2015 00:11:48Content marketing is more than just blogging. It’s the process of creating diversified content to support your goals + mission #createlounge
- So what makes a good content marketing strategy? We discussed this next!
- — Kayla Hollatz (@kayla_hollatz)Thu, Apr 02 2015 00:15:13Q2: What goes into a dynamic content marketing strategy? What do you need in order to be successful? #createlounge
- These answers were spot on!
- — Love & Data (@LoveandData)Thu, Apr 02 2015 00:18:15A2: You need a good idea who your (ideal) audience is and what you can provide to prove you're the answer to their problems. #createlounge
- — Erika (@erika_designs)Thu, Apr 02 2015 00:23:41A2: Knowing your audience + staying engaged - not shouting into social media and not paying attention to what echoes back. #createlounge
- I particularly liked Christina's two cents.
- Next question!
- SO. MANY. TOOLS.
#createlounge | 4/1/15
Topic: Content Marketing. Host: Kayla Hollatz (@kayla_hollatz)
byKayla Hollatz63 Views