- Some did recently:
- — Amanda Ackovitz (@instamanda)Thu, Mar 12 2015 00:10:08A1: A couple of days ago! I am still a new blog, so I am trying to make my about page better all the time. #createlounge
- Others hadn't for a while:
- — Allyssa Barnes (@lyssbarn)Thu, Mar 12 2015 00:09:42A1: I'm embarrassed to say, I have no clue. It's been a looonnnngg time. And one of my popular posts is on about pages. oops. #createlounge
- — Allyn Lewis (@allyn_lewis)Thu, Mar 12 2015 00:10:12A1: Way too long ago =X like at least a year. I just get stuck and I don't know where to start revamping it =(. #createlounge
- Now let's gauge where everyone is at.
- — Kayla Hollatz (@kayla_hollatz)Thu, Mar 12 2015 00:16:14Q2: On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being low, 10 being high), how confident are you in your current about page? Why? #createlounge
- Most felt they wanted some feedback and help.
- So this chat was definitely a good topic to cover! Next question:
- Participants got creative!
#createlounge | 3/11/15
Topic: Writing (Awesome) About Pages. Host: Kayla Hollatz (@kayla_hollatz)
byKayla Hollatz155 Views