- These were some awesome benefits!
- — Sarah Redohl (@SarahRedohl)Thu, Feb 04 2016 01:07:58Q1 #createlounge Everything can be perfectly on-brand if you shoot it yourself. You also don't have to worry about attribution styles!
- — Bryant Tyson (@itsbryanttyson)Thu, Feb 04 2016 01:16:59A1 // shooting your own photography let's people see your perspective on everything and allows you to create endless content #createlounge
- — Krissany Ruiz (@TheCraftGalaxy)Thu, Feb 04 2016 01:09:30A1: Being unique + not worrying about your stock photo showing up on someone else's site. #createlounge https://twitter.com/kayla_hollatz/status/695050763693740032 …
- So let's talk about what makes a great photo.
- We loved these answers!
- — Rebecca (@itssunnyrebecca)Thu, Feb 04 2016 01:14:54A2: Composition and lighting. Natural lighting makes for the best, but composition can also make or break a photo. #createlounge
- — Sarah Redohl (@SarahRedohl)Thu, Feb 04 2016 01:16:41Q2 Negative space for text! I also think most great images make it easy for the audience to know what to focus on #createlounge
- — Douglas Humphries (@Douglas_AmongUs)Thu, Feb 04 2016 01:17:41A2: A great photo properly conveys a view of the subject that tells us something about it and the photographer. #createlounge
- What about photos on IG?
- So many great thoughts!
- — Sarah Bernier Danks (@bernier)Thu, Feb 04 2016 01:25:38A3: Lighter colors/palette, simple, not over-saturated, plenty of space in the photo to "breathe." #createlounge https://twitter.com/kayla_hollatz/status/695055118601842688 …
- — Kim Yasmin Khan (@KimYasminKhan)Thu, Feb 04 2016 01:26:16
#createlounge | 2/3/2016
Topic: Photography Styling. Host: @kayla_hollatz. Co-host: @PinkPot7.
byKayla Hollatz54 Views