- This is a recap of #createlounge, a chat for this community of fierce creatives to connect. Whether you participated in the chat and want a summary or you want to see what you missed, here are the highlights of the chat about Creating Content with Intention on 10/21/15. Enjoy!
- These were awesome definitions.
- — Erica H-Vincent (@ericahvincent)Thu, Oct 22 2015 00:08:53
- — Callie Gisler (@calliegisler)Thu, Oct 22 2015 00:10:48A1: Creating with intention means putting my energy + love into content that adds value for my clients + aligns with my brand. #createlounge
- — Allie Tymo (@allietymo)Thu, Oct 22 2015 00:16:13A1: Creating with intention means infusing everything I do with HEART + TRUTH... it's ALL about the energy behind the 'why'. #createlounge
- — Laurie Cosgrove (@LaurieCosgrove)Thu, Oct 22 2015 00:09:10A1. Creating with intention means I don’t just make whatever I feel like that day. There should always be a purpose. #createlounge
- Purpose is definitely the key word of the chat. How does it tie into your blogging roots?
- I loved how open everyone was about their purpose!
- — Vanessa R. Williams (@NessaRWilliams)Thu, Oct 22 2015 00:15:35A2: Started my current blog to help other bloggers create strong content with a unique voice. #createlounge https://twitter.com/kayla_hollatz/status/656986926143131648 …
- — Andrea Beltrami (@DreBeltrami)Thu, Oct 22 2015 00:17:48A2 To build a community around a love of being a one man show brand, and really to feel a part of something. #createlounge
- — Nicolle Milesh (@GeekyNikkiRVA)Thu, Oct 22 2015 00:15:57A2: I started blogging to become more active and practice my photography by going to more live events. #createlounge
- Some have changed their purpose from when they originally started.
- — Victoria J. (@thecapitalv)Thu, Oct 22 2015 00:17:11A2: I started blogging long ago as a form of self-expression. I started my current blog to share helpful info + PR advice. #createlounge
- — Jenna Redfield (@jennaredfield)Thu, Oct 22 2015 00:19:41A2: I started blogging to share my thoughts and opinions, as well as knowledge about topics. It's evolved a lot! #createlounge
- — Stephanie Shar (@loudmouthblogs)Thu, Oct 22 2015 00:27:05A2: Started a fashion blog 'cause I wanted to inspire other women. Topic changed, intentions are same. #createlounge https://twitter.com/kayla_hollatz/status/656986926143131648 …
- So how does our audience benefit from our intention?
- These were great points!
- — Melissa Carter (@wcornercreative)Thu, Oct 22 2015 00:25:53A3: When you are writing for a purpose, with specific intention and for a target audience, readers feel and appreciate it. #createlounge
- — Maya Elious (@MayaElious)Thu, Oct 22 2015 00:26:04They get authentic content that will help them get results. No fluff or nonsense. #createlounge https://twitter.com/kayla_hollatz/status/656989426187390976 …
#createlounge | 10/21/15
Topic: Creating Content with Intention. Host: Kayla Hollatz (@kayla_hollatz). Co-host: Amber Burns (@AmberSB_).
byKayla Hollatz70 Views