- We loved the unique descriptions of audiences we saw during the chat. Here were a few of them:
- — Amanda Folk (@SunshineChasing)Thu, Jan 28 2016 01:08:42A1: Travelers who want the slow travel feel, without bundles of time to travel. They want to be my BFF. #CreateLounge
- — Alisha (@THEAlishaNicole)Thu, Jan 28 2016 01:08:41A1: My audience is creative women who really want to go from passion to profit but are unsure exactly how to do it #createlounge
- — Michelle Anthony (@bloomology_co)Thu, Jan 28 2016 01:09:17A1: I'm for empathetic women who sometimes give too much of themselves & are ready to fully occupy their space in this world. #createlounge
- — Tega (@SociallHermit)Thu, Jan 28 2016 01:11:07A1: Busy, creative + entrepreneurial women who need help prioritizing self care in order to be more efficient professionally. #createlounge
- Now let's help those people.
- We super loved what these people do.
- — Kari | Hey Owl Media (@heyowlmedia)Thu, Jan 28 2016 01:16:18A2: Help them get over that feeling of “overwhelm” when it comes to content strategies & planning. Embrace it, don’t fear it! #createlounge
- — Douglas Humphries (@Douglas_AmongUs)Thu, Jan 28 2016 01:17:43A2: Wrestling with creativity, believing enough in their own abilities, knowing they are allowed to create/take up space. #createlounge
- — Allyssa Barnes (@allyssabarnes)Thu, Jan 28 2016 01:17:36A2: I want to simplify web design + blogging for them. Show them it is possible to DIY a gorgeous site #createlounge https://twitter.com/kayla_hollatz/status/692516416189239296 …
- — Emily Scott (@eltscott)Thu, Jan 28 2016 01:18:08A2: Breaking down those creative blocks. There should NEVER be a reason you can't create. There's always SOMETHING you can do. #createlounge
- — Trena Little (@trenaNlittle)Thu, Jan 28 2016 01:18:18Get comfortable on camera, what they should be talking about to their audience and it looks good #createlounge https://twitter.com/kayla_hollatz/status/692516416189239296 …
- — Let's Talk Lady Biz (@LetsTalkLadyBiz)Thu, Jan 28 2016 01:20:10A2: get easy access to a business education that can help them w/online biz without spending thousands #createlounge https://twitter.com/kayla_hollatz/status/692516416189239296 …
- — Maya Elious (@MayaElious)Thu, Jan 28 2016 01:18:18A2 Help realize what they are equipped to do. They learn their purpose and expertise then monetize it. #createlounge https://twitter.com/kayla_hollatz/status/692516416189239296 …
- — Brooke Bailey (@chasingmyarrow)Thu, Jan 28 2016 01:19:19A2: I help my audience be their best, most productive + efficient selves and to feel comfortable with who they are #createlounge
- Now let's move on to blog graphics!
- These were some stellar tips!
- — Miss Allison Kirk (@MissAllisonKirk)Thu, Jan 28 2016 01:26:22A3 - The right size, high quality, #OnBrand, and respects the integrity of the photographer/artist #createlounge https://twitter.com/kayla_hollatz/status/692518484941672449 …
#createlounge | 1/27/16
Topic: Better Blogging. Host: @kayla_hollatz.
byKayla Hollatz30 Views