- — The Neudrade Bunch (@Neudrades)Thu, Sep 04 2014 13:02:03Overall the twitter challenge has been a great opportunity to collaborate with colleagues and share vital information to teaching.#middie30
- — Peggy Brubaker (@Bruteachmiddie)Wed, Sep 10 2014 00:56:52
- — Heather Peppers (@hpeppers1)Tue, Sep 09 2014 19:53:17Day30: Positive experience, a lot of knowledge gained. Ppl out there willing to help and share. Slow process but trying. #middie30
- — Katie Ritter (@Katie_M_Ritter)Tue, Sep 09 2014 12:00:03DAY 30--> Share something about your Twitter challenge experience. Perception changed? Knowledge gained? Ideas shared? Include #Middie30
- — Peggy Brubaker (@Bruteachmiddie)Mon, Sep 08 2014 02:54:19Forgot #'s on my days/oops! Day28 Twitter has already become a source of information/answers to questions/way to connect to others.#middie30
- — Heather Peppers (@hpeppers1)Sun, Sep 07 2014 13:41:14Day28: It already has. chat, share, learn from others (some I have never met). Constant stream of ideas, help, and resources #middie30
- — The Neudrade Bunch (@Neudrades)Thu, Sep 04 2014 12:59:13Twitter will be used as a daily wrecking ball to knock down the communication barriers between parents and teachers!! #middie30
- — Peggy Brubaker (@Bruteachmiddie)Mon, Sep 08 2014 02:57:14Day 27 Really enjoyed Edutopia's articles and list about transforming your teaching. I feel like currently doing that. Loving TRC! #middie30
- — The Neudrade Bunch (@Neudrades)Thu, Sep 04 2014 12:20:02Grodecki's & @Neudrade teamed together to plan a PBL about the history of Ohio #whatsgonnawork #teamwork #Middie30 http://www.revolutionarywaranimated.com/FrenchAnimation.html …
- — Peggy Brubaker (@Bruteachmiddie)Sun, Sep 07 2014 03:10:02Just found great CCSC writing rubric site for online writing, http://allwritewithme.com/for-teachers/kid-friendly-writing-rubrics-checklists/ … #middie30 #transformingteaching!
- — Heather Peppers (@hpeppers1)Fri, Sep 05 2014 20:08:40
#Middie30 Twitter Challenge
Middletown City School District held a 30 Day Twitter challenge for the teachers and staff. Below is a summary of the challenge. This story reads like a blog, so the beginning of the challenge is at the bottom of the story.
byKatie Siemer711 Views