Voices that count.
Using micro-narratives to organise systematic and real-time feedback on the inclusion of smallholders in modern markets.
- With support of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, VECO has developed the Inclusive Business Scan, a tool powered by SenseMaker to organise real-time feedback on inclusive business in smallholder supply chains.
- Find more about the SenseMaker-methodology developed by Cognitive Edge here.
- Irene Guijt explains the Sensemaker methodology in a very concise way.
- VECO organised a peer-to-peer exchange from 26th to 27th October 2015 with different practitioners using SenseMaker from all around the world, covering all aspects as the design, data collection, analysis and use of the methodology in agricultural value chains.
- Read more on the workshop by Diane Picon, USAID (PRIME project):
- Read Marcus Jenal's blog post on the peer-to-peer workshop: