- — Miranda Lambert (@mirandalambert)Wed, Apr 17 2013 23:02:33#PrayForWest.... I don't understand all this craziness in the world right now. Lord please heal the bodies and hearts.
- — Rep. Bill Flores (@RepBillFlores)Wed, Apr 17 2013 22:21:25If you are able to donate blood- Providence Hospital will have a blood drive in Waco from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. #prayforwest
- — Jessica Vess (@JessicaV_KVUE)Thu, Apr 18 2013 06:39:37POLICE: #WestExplosion damage includes 50-75 homes, numerous businesses, an apartment complex & lots of cars. Some were leveled
- — Kris Betts (@KrisB_KVUE)Wed, Apr 17 2013 21:04:08Just left Hillcrest Hospital in Waco- 300 more employees calledin to help, Sykora Ford Dealership in West is opening up doors to survivors.
- — WFAA TV (@wfaachannel8)Wed, Apr 17 2013 19:53:07Our @JasonWhitely reports dispatcher in West telling emergency crews to back away from fire because of concern due to chemicals.
- — Red Cross DFW (@RedCrossDFW)Wed, Apr 17 2013 19:32:37Our teams are on the way to West, Texas, along with @CenTexRedCross. Keep good thoughts for all of the families! More to come.
- — Jason Whitely (@JasonWhitely)Wed, Apr 17 2013 18:27:59#BREAKING: The blast from West, Texas felt as far north as Midlothian. Police, fire in North TX counties sending mutual aid to Hill Co. now.
- — Justin McBurney (@JustinMcBurney)Wed, Apr 17 2013 18:46:26A fertilizer plant about an hour away from me just had an explosion... The 3 story building I'm in... wobbled!