- — Elizabeth Ide (@Lidbiff)Thu, Dec 05 2013 14:10:43“Lead from the back - and let others believe they are in front.” - Nelson Mandela. RIP to a great man who taught the world so much.
- — UW Global Health (@uwghrc)Thu, Dec 05 2013 14:10:27Nelson Mandela, you have taught us so much:“The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
- — Seattle Weekly (@seattleweekly)Thu, Dec 05 2013 14:07:25Michael Stusser: How Mandela Changed Me http://www.seattleweekly.com/news/thedailyweekly/947465-129/mandela-south-apartheid-divestment-movement-nelson … #ripmandela
- — Asia David (@asiamdav)Thu, Dec 05 2013 14:11:35The beautiful thing is that Nelson Mandela lived a long FULL life. If I could do even half of that, it's a life well lived #RIPnelsonmandela
- — Monica Aya Gordon (@MonicaGordon)Thu, Dec 05 2013 14:11:29A true hero that will be painfully missed. Nelson Mandela, Anti-apartheid icon + father of modern South Africa, dies http://goo.gl/jVbpJe
- — Sandrine Omog (@lead075)Thu, Dec 05 2013 14:39:14OMG!!! Baba Madiba- Neslon Mandela died?!!! An icon, thank you for all you've given to Africans, Freedom and love between races! #RIPMandela
- — Dyldo Baggins (@Dyldo__Baggins)Thu, Dec 05 2013 14:18:58“Death is something inevitable.When a man has done what he considers to be his duty to his people&his country,he can rest in peace” #Madiba