- Some of the most incredible pictures of the aftermath have come from Colorado Springs this morning:
- Littleton was looking a lot like Colorado Springs this morning:
- Things are looking a little more friendly in Boulder at least this morning.
- Colorado Springs may have gotten the worst of the storm, but the Denver Metro area wasn't spared. Here are some pics, videos and reports from all across the city.
- Here are some videos last night from Highlands Ranch, just south of Denver.
- While many were asleep last night, the slow moving storm moved into the metro and hung around.
- — Severe WX Warnings (@WarningsFeed)Thu, Jun 07 2012 00:14:53
- As we said, while many were asleep... Others? Not so much: