- My sketchnotes:
- Notes collected from the web using the session hashtag:
- #1. Be valuable.
- — Nick Blackhall (@NickBlackhall)Fri, Mar 13 2015 22:09:37Think before you post. Does it pass the re-share test? Will your audience want to risk their own social reps by sharing it? #socialmktg
- — Renata dAvila (@Re_dAvila)Fri, Mar 13 2015 22:10:03
- #2. Be clever.
- — Cat Matson (@catmatson)Fri, Mar 13 2015 22:52:23Tip 2: be clever about how you generate & curate content. Use services like alltop, share what's popular, use lists/communities #socialmktg
- #3. Be gracious.
- — Amy Baroch Labenski (@TheAmyLab)Fri, Mar 13 2015 22:21:16
- #4. Be organized.
- — A Taste of Koko (@atasteofkoko)Fri, Mar 13 2015 22:28:50
The Art of Social Media
Guy Kawasaki and Peg Fitzpatrick discuss their tips for the best use of social media for personal and professional branding. South by Southwest - #socialmktg March 13, 2015 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
byKatie Kelly22 Views