- This presentation was very inspirational. The work coming out of the New York Times' graphics department is amazing!
- My sketchnotes:
- Notes gathered using the session hashtag:
- — Kyle Luke (@Kyle_Luke)Mon, Mar 16 2015 16:07:43
- — Killer Infographics (@TopInfographics)Mon, Mar 16 2015 16:10:14
- — Amy Baroch Labenski (@TheAmyLab)Mon, Mar 16 2015 16:15:50
- — Paul Franz (@pkfranz)Mon, Mar 16 2015 16:19:49
Telling Stories With Visualization and Interactivity
Steve Duenes, Asst. Editor of the New York Times, discusses the publication's practices for developing graphics and data-based reporting. South by Southwest - #visual #visualization March 16, 2015 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
byKatie Kelly39 Views