- I've always been a fan of PBS's social efforts and their presentations at SXSW. This year did not disappoint.
- My sketchnotes:
- The slidedeck:
- Notes collected using the social media hashtag:
- Here are some basic tips that everyone knows - with an extra PBS spin to take them further.
- #1. Know your audience.
- — Diana Fakhouri (@dianafakhouri)Fri, Mar 13 2015 20:39:54
- — Viviana Pagán-Muñiz (@vivianampm)Fri, Mar 13 2015 20:43:41Knowing your audience is about going beyond demographics. It's about knowing what they like, what they do, their psychographics. #wgbhsocial
- #2. Have a unique voice.
- — Collin Gravalin (@collingravalin)Fri, Mar 13 2015 20:43:40
- #3. Plan ahead.
- — Collin Gravalin (@collingravalin)Fri, Mar 13 2015 20:46:21
Behind the Social at PBS' Largest Content Provider
Hannah Auerbach (Antiques Roadshow), Molly Jacobs (American Experience), Olivia Wong (Masterpiece - including Downton Abbey), and Tory Starr (PRI's The World) share the secrets behind social media marketing for WGBH Boston. South by Southwest - #WGBHsocial March 13, 2015 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
byKatie Kelly115 Views