- — Tower Legal (@TowerLegal)Fri, Aug 21 2015 13:10:42
- Not able to make ILTACON this year? Or, maybe you weren't able to make breakout session #030? Here's a recap of breakout 030 that covered careers in legal technology. The esteemed panel included:
- The stage is set....
- A packed house joins us for the break-out. @eDiscovwriter aptly notes:
- — Lynn Frances (@ediscovwriter)Mon, Aug 31 2015 21:35:08
- Tremendous audience participation and truly an interactive discussion. Live tweeting from a crowd that really wanted to talk about the challenges to finding and keeping great talent. Here's some of the great insights captured:
- — David Horrigan (@DavidHorrigan)Wed, Sep 02 2015 17:15:00
- What are the top tech skills that employers are searching for?
- — David Horrigan (@DavidHorrigan)Mon, Aug 31 2015 21:48:26
- — David Horrigan (@DavidHorrigan)Mon, Aug 31 2015 21:56:38
- — David Horrigan (@DavidHorrigan)Mon, Aug 31 2015 22:10:06
- — David Horrigan (@DavidHorrigan)Mon, Aug 31 2015 22:00:15
- And the audience says....
- — David Horrigan (@DavidHorrigan)Mon, Aug 31 2015 21:58:42
- What are employers really looking for?
- — Lynn Frances (@ediscovwriter)Mon, Aug 31 2015 22:05:19
Recap of "Careers in Legal Technology: The Numbers, the Buzz, the Shift"
Legal technologists have a vital role to play, despite the increasingly obvious restructuring of the legal services industry. Titles, job descriptions and dynamic client demands in face of cost pressures force continuous change within organizations and across markets. What do these changes mean for job security in different areas of legal technology? What skills and capacities are needed right now, and what will be needed in five years (or 10)? Come participate in a panel discussion grounded in career facts that will help prepare us for the future.
byKHarrellLatham9 Likes29 Views